Zwilling Twin 1731 - CARVING KNIFE 8" - 200 mm
TWIN® 1731 CARVING KNIFE 8"
A long slim knife with a strong, semi-flexible blade and fine cutting edge enables clean slices with minimal strokes. Excellent to cut roasts and hams or large fowl like turkey, often accompanied with a carving fork.
- Size: 8" / 200 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Cronidur 30 high-performance steel (specifically developed for aviation and space technology), guarantees ultimate sharpness and stability
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- New wedge shaped blades with high tips, enhance rocking and chopping cutting motions
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Handle made from valuable Makassar ebony wood
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Item # 31860-201
We Also Recommend