Zwilling Twin 1731 - Chefs Knife - 8"
TWIN® 1731 CHEF'S KNIFE 8" / 200 mm
The all-rounder for professional and hobby chefs, also called a cook's knife, is a versatile kitchen knife available in various lengths of 6, 8, 10, and 12 inches. The heft, weight and balance of this knife allow it to be used for both heavy duty work with thicker cuts of vegetables, fruits and meats or mincing and chopping herbs. The curved blade enables a rocking cut and wide surface enables knuckle clearance and gathering of cut materials.
- Size: 8" / 200 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Cronidur 30 high-performance steel (specifically developed for aviation and space technology), guarantees ultimate sharpness and stability
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- New wedge shaped blades with high tips, enhance rocking and chopping cutting motions
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Handle made from valuable Makassar ebony wood
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Item # 31861-201
We Also Recommend