Pro Paring Knife - 5"
ZWILLING Pro 5" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
Item # 38420-131
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)