Zwilling TruClad 8 Qt. / 7.5 L STOCKPOT WITH LID
ZWILLING® TruClad 8 Qt. / 7.5 L STOCKPOT WITH LID
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
A deep vessel featuring high "L-shaped" vertical sides that is taller than it is wide with two side handles. The vessel does not need to be responsive to heat but should have a heavy base. The base of the stockpot should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron to protect against burning and scorching. Stockpots are available in sizes ranging from 6 to 20 quarts and generally include a cover. It is used for simmering large amount of liquid, such as stock, soup and stews, but also works well for thick soups, chili and for boiling pasta.
- Base Size: 8 Qt. / 7.5 L
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Pot interiors adorned with a capacity scale for convenient measuring
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
We Also Recommend