Alba Nonstick Frying Pan - 10"
Famous for its white truffle, hazelnuts and delicious wines, Alba is an Italian town south of Piedmont. With BALLARINI, Alba is today also synonymous with innovation, efficiency and lightness in the kitchen. This new range of cookware is very resistant and keep it's non stick properties regardless of what you're preparation. Particularly suitable for intensive use, Alba also adds a beauty touch to your kitchen with its design and ergonomic V-shaped handle, designed by the design studio Matteo Thun in Milan. A compatible range for all cooktops including induction allows you to discover and adopt without delay.
- Titanium reinforced coating for outstanding non-stick performance
- Durable, scratch-resistance to metal utensils
- Heavy gauge 4.5mm forged aluminum body construction
- Stainless steel radiant base for excellent induction
- Suitable for all hob types and for use in the oven
- Stay-cool stainless steel handle
- 10 year guarantee
- Made by Ballarini in Italy