Kramer by Zwilling EUROLINE Essential UTILITY KNIFE 5" / 130 mm
EUROLINE Essential Collection UTILITY KNIFE 5" / 130 mm
A medium sized knife, slightly larger than a paring knife, used for miscellaneous light cutting such as cucumbers, larger apples or smaller squash and carving medium-sized roasts or poultry.
- Size: 5" / 130 mm
- High magnification of FC61 steel - High corrosion resistance and toughness. Great initial sharpness and cutting edge retention
- 61 Rockwell hardness
- The handle is made out of Duracon; a glass fiber enhanced POM for added strength
- Double tapered blade and tang for perfect balance.
- Bob's Rule: Hand-wash with dish soap and water. Thoroughly hand-dry.
- Made in Seki, Japan
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
We Also Recommend