TWIN®1731 - Bread Knife - 8"
TWIN® 1731 BREAD KNIFE 8" / 200 mm, SCALLOPED EDGE
A synthesis of form, function and design featuring an innovative new bolster shape for unrivaled comfort, balance and safety without compromising the cutting edge. Constructed from premium Cronidur 30 steel for a superior, long-lasting cutting edge.
A longer knife incorporates a scalloped edge to cut hard crusts effortlessly and evenly.
- Size: 8" / 200 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Cronidur 30 high-performance steel (specifically developed for aviation and space technology), guarantees ultimate sharpness and stability
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- New wedge shaped blades with high tips, enhance rocking and chopping cutting motions
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Handle made from valuable Makassar ebony wood
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
We Also Recommend