TruClad Stainless Steel Sauté Pan With Lid - 5 Qt
Sculpted hollow-cast handles team up with 3-ply SIGMA Clad construction to make meal preparation a pleasure again!
Features a flat bottom similar to a frying pan with higher, straighter side walls and a lid to cover cooking materials to retain moisture. The pan should be made of heat conductive materials that radiate heat evenly such as stainless steel with a copper or aluminum core, aluminum, anodized aluminum or cast iron. Some designs have a long handle, others have 2 side handles to reduce space requirements.
- Base Size: 5 Qt. / 4.75 L
- SIGMA Clad 3-ply construction
- Pot interiors adorned with a capacity scale for convenient measuring
- Brilliant mirror finish
- Riveted sculpted "stay-cool" handles
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 260°C / 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship