Twin 1731 Paring Knife - 4"
TWIN® 1731 PARING KNIFE 4" / 100 mm
Small, light and versatile; the paring knife is perfect for peeling, trimming, cleaning, coring and garnishing fruits and vegetables. Generally 3 to 4 inches in length, there are various tip positions to facilitate different paring tasks.
- Size: 4" / 100 mm
- One-piece SIGMAFORGE® construction
- Cronidur 30 high-performance steel (specifically developed for aviation and space technology), guarantees ultimate sharpness and stability
- FRIODUR® ice-hardened blades
- 60° Rockwell Hardness
- New wedge shaped blades with high tips, enhance rocking and chopping cutting motions
- Contoured bolster guides the hand into a professional pinch-grip
- Fully visible tang
- Handle made from valuable Makassar ebony wood
- Made in Germany
- All ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS products are fully guaranteed against defects in material and /or craftsmanship
Item # 31860-101