Staub - Cast Iron Double Handled Grill (Cherry)
Staub's grill pan is the ideal dish for frying or grilling meat, fish and vegetables that tastes as if it has come freshly cooked from the barbecue. It is made of cast iron, which can be heated to very high temperatures and distributes heat evenly. Cooking meat in a pan like this immediately seals your meat, ensuring that the juices cannot escape and keeping your meat tender and juicy on the inside while delicious roasted aromas develop on the outside. The base of the grill pan has a grooved structure, giving your meat a typical grilled pattern, making it look as if it has come freshly from the barbecue. Any excess fat runs between these grooves, ensuring that any meat cooked in this Staub grill pan is low-fat and low in calories. The two handles mean that the frying pan is extremely convenient to use, its cherry-red colour making it a stylish addition to any kitchen. The grill pan measures 33 cm along the side. It is perfect for use on any kind of cooker, including induction hobs. Cast iron frying pans are very hard-wearing, durable and easy to clean. Use the Staub grill pan to prepare a range of juicy and tender steaks, chops and other delicacies, to taste and look like they have come fresh from the barbecue.
- This product may contain minor visual imperfections, but will perform to its full performance and capability.
- Made in France
- Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
- Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
- Grilling grooves collect the fat
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
- Oven safe up to 500F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
Item # 40511-685 11"
We Also Recommend