Pro Cleaver - 6"
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique blade shape and ergonomic bolster are the result of over 285 years of experience in knife making, and the rigorous study of how knives are used. A unique curved bolster supports the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip. Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun and made in Germany by ZWILLING J.A. Henckels, the company that sets the standard for exceptional cutlery worldwide. The ZWILLING Pro 6" chopper (meat cleaver) makes tough jobs easy. Chop roast chickens, a rack of ribs or stock bones cleanly and effortlessly with this heavy-duty chopper. Forged from a single piece of ice-hardened steel, the blade boasts maximum durability and sharpness. Like all knives in the ZWILLING Pro collection, this chopper features an innovative curved bolster grip. This allows you to use a professional pinch grip for more control and less fatigue when breaking down large cuts of meat.
- Curved bolster encourages cutting with improved precision, safety and comfort
- POM handle is durable and resilient
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany