Zwilling - Pro - Boning Knife - 5.5"
ZWILLING Pro 5.5" Boning Knife - Long, slim, thin and flexible blade. Best suited for cutting meat off the bone.
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
We Also Recommend