Professional S Bagel/Tomato Knife - 5"
PROFESSIONAL "S" are the classic knives for the professional kitchen. The knives are made of proprietary special formula steel that has been perfected for over 280 years. Combined with ZWILLING's signature ice-hardening technique, these FRIODUR blades are harder, sharper, they will NOT STAIN or chip and they retain their sharpness longer. Honed and hand-finished by the most skilled artisans, the knives' laser-controlled edge is incredibly sharp. The sturdy bolster provides the right balance and acts as a finger guard. Precision-forged from a single piece of solid steel, these threerivet handle knives deliver optimum balance and safe handling. Professional chefs worldwide trust the tradition and quality of these impressive knives. The ZWILLING Professional S 5" Serrated Utility Knife is perfect for slicing foods with a tough exterior and soft interior like tomatoes, sausage, cheese and rolls.
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of Special Formula High-Carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
- 57 Rockwell Hardness = excellent edge retention
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
- Edge angle 15 degrees per side