Zwilling - Pro - Chef's Knife - 10"
ZWILLING Pro 10" Chef's Knife - Sturdy, heavy knife with broad, strong blade and fine cutting edge. The all-rounder for professionals and hobby chefs suitable for chopping herbs, cutting vegetables, slicing and dicing fish and meat. Can be used in the circular, rocking and chopping motion.
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
• Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
• Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
• ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
• SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
• FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
• Hand sharpened and polished
• Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
• Laser controlled edge
• Traditional three rivet handle
• Full tang
• Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
We Also Recommend