ZWILLING® Pro - Paring Knife - 4"
ZWILLING Pro 4" Paring Knife - Small, light and versatile knife with a slim blade and centered tip. Peels, cuts, cleans and garnishes fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for preparing meat and larding.
Features & Benefits
- • Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- • Designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- • Unique Curved Bolster & Innovative Blade Shape
- • ZWILLING Special Formula; High carbon German stainless steel
- • SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- • FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~57 Rockwell Hardness
- • Hand sharpened and polished
- • Edge angle 15° on each side (10° on Santoku’s)
- • Laser controlled edge
- • Traditional three rivet handle
- • Full tang
- • Dishwasher safe (Hand-washing recommended)
We Also Recommend